Applications Open: Immediately
Duration: 12 weeks (2-3 days per week)
Position title: Assistant game developer
About our client:
Our client builds global harmony through intercultural action. The client service offer package comprises a suite of digital education apps, consulting services and education programs including school incursions, all-day programs, and artist-in residencies which reach an annual audience of more than 350,000 students worldwide.
This position involves building your autonomy to take responsibility for elements of custom web development throughout the entire project life cycle. You will experience the freedom of building custom web sites using your own leadership and programming skills.
Web developers are capable of full cycle project leadership including application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming, and .NET development.
What Are We Looking For:
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic student or recent graduate who is looking to start their career as a developer. This will suit someone who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work. If you thrive by working side by side with one of the most experienced and professional teams in the industry whilst leading your solutions to successful
completion, consider this opportunity as the next level in your professional development.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Knowledge of C# and Unity
- HTML-5 and Adobe; Audition and/or Photoshop (desirable)
- Ability to draw, annotate, and explain clearly storyboards, UI, character design, game mechanics (experience in an app/game development context is a bonus)
- Experience with wireframing applications/software is a big bonus.
- Commitment to 2-3 days a week for a professional internship.
- Working between Monday to Friday each week. Days negotiable.
As part of the placement, the successful applicant will receive:
- Professional reference upon completion
- Guidance and mentoring from senior staff
- Practical experience working with an established Australian business
How To Apply:
Applicants please attach your current resume and covering letter to apply for this role and send applications to email@example.com
Please note, this opportunity is offered exclusively as part of Tappi’s professional internship program and program fees do apply (Student payment plans are available). To find out more about our program visit www.tappi.com.au