Court Services Victoria - Melbourne, VIC
The Magistrates' Court of Victoria is recruiting Trainee Court Registrars to fill positions available state-wide.
Your career as a Trainee Court Registrar starts here
The Magistrates' Court of Victoria is recruiting! Do you want a rewarding career? Have you completed VCE or tertiary studies? Take the first step in becoming a qualified court registrar and build an exciting career within the Victorian justice system.
Working in the Magistrates' Court of Victoria (MCV)
MCV has a long and proud history of providing justice for the people of Victoria. The Court aims to provide an efficient, modern and responsive service to the public, court users and all stakeholders.
A Trainee Court Registrar will:
· Work alongside the judiciary as a bench clerk performing a wide range of administrative duties inside and out of the courtroom.
· Provide exceptional levels of customer service to key stakeholders including magistrates, police, the legal profession, and members of the public with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
· Complete the Certificate in Court Services.
· Transfer through various sections and different locations of MCV across the state including city, metropolitan and regional locations.
Some of the capabilities and experience we are looking for:
· Excellent organisational capabilities and the ability to prioritise daily work and demonstrate problem-solving skills.
· Team players with the ability to meet tight deadlines with attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and proficient computer skills.
· Commitment, enthusiasm and ability to provide exceptional levels of customer service with sensitivity to the needs of others.
· Accountability, integrity and honesty with the ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
· Tertiary course or work experience in a relevant field, and / or VCE or equivalent
For further important information and how to apply visit www.magistratescourt.vic.gov.au
Then visit www.careers.vic.gov.au to submit your resume and the application form.
Applications are now open.
Applicants should note that due to the volume of applications expected, the evaluation process will take several months and feedback on individual applications submitted is unable to be provided.
Magistrates' Court of Victoria's vision is that all employees access and enjoy the same rights, responsibilities, resources and opportunities regardless of their gender, identity or cultural beliefs. The Magistrates' Court of Victoria is committed to providing a safe and respectful workplace and has zero tolerance for violence against women.